HR China International and HR Financial provide recruitment services
using a shared system for data management web presence.
- This document covers the data protection measures applying under both service identities and applies to candidates
who have uploaded their details through one or both of the web sites.
Contact with the data controller should be made initially by e-mail using the following e-mail addresses:
This statement is applicable from 25 May 2018. The most current version can be found by following
Providing Personal Data and Giving Consent
- By uploading your details including a CV/resume file on our website, you are consenting
to the retention of this information and its use in support of our recruitment services.
You may advise us at any time using one of the e-mail addresses indicated above if you wish to withraw your consent.
Personal Data Held
- The copy of your CV/resume uploaded on our web site
- Data entered on the registration form (some of which are optional items) as follows:
First and last name
Chinese name (HR China only)
Country of residence
Company (at time of registration or update)
Position (at time of registration or update)
Salary (at time of registration or update)
Also recorded are the time at which the data is uploaded and the IP address of the device
or network used to access our web service.
- Any additional data provided by you by e-mail/e-mail attachment as a result of a dialogue between
HR China or HR Financial and yourself in relation to your job search and/or
specific opportunities identified by us.
- Any notes taken as a result of a conversation or interview held between yourself and HR China/HR Financial
Purpose of the Data and Sharing with 3rd Parties
- Any personal data held by HR China/HR Financial is solely for use in connection with our recruitment services.
We do not provided personal to other organisation for any other purposes and will only provide data
to potential employers with your explicit consent. If you have applied for a specific position,
your application constitutues your consent. If we identity a potential opportuntity for which you
have not explicitly applied, we will obtain your consent before sharing your data with the prospective employer.
The above restriction may not apply if we are legally required to pass on data,
for example in response to a subpoena,
court order or other legally enforecable request by a government authority.
- We do not permit any other organisations to directly access your data.
Your Data Protection Rights
- You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
Request access to your data
Request correction to your personal data
Request erasure of your personal data
Object to processing of your personal data
Request the restriction of processing of your personal data
Not to be subject to automated decision making
Request receipt of your data from a third party or transfer of your data to a 3rd party
Withdraw consent at any time
- Any requests related to the above rights should initially be sent to either of the data controller e-mail addresses given above.